Learning to design sucessful KA1 ERASMUS+ projects
We offer you a different training that will allow you to make successful proposals in the framework of the call for projects KA1 – Erasmus + 2019. Beyond concepts, beyond theoretical presentations, we developed for you a course which results from the knowledge and expertise of professionals with over 20 years of experience in the submission and management of European projects, including the ERASMUS+ Programme.
Training professionals who want to increase their skills in KA1 – Erasmus + projects.
Training Centres managers and administrators.
Technical staff from universities, schools and vocational education and training.
Professionals of the Public Administration.
To know the advantages of the call for projects ERASMUS + -KA1 for your organization.
To learn to submit a successful project proposal and to manage easily manage the Programme.
To discover all the secrets of the call for proposals and the programme.
Module 1: What is ERASMUS PLUS?
- What is Erasmus+? Concept you should know.
- Different type of Actions int he Programme: Structure.
- The keys of the Programme.
- Programme glossary: ERASMUS+ language.
Module 2: Who can participate?
- Who can participate in a KA1 project?
- Which countries can take part?
- Who is going to manage my project proposal?
- What type of project can be financed?
Module 3. Working on the project proposal
- The proposal sections: what they ask us to provide.
- How to complete and compose the different sections properly.
- Which are the most important areas and sections.
- Administrative documents.
- How to design the Budget.
- Final review and check.
- The process of filling in and sending the application form.
- Language and technicalities that we are interested in introducing.
Module 4. What about the partners? Formal requirements and informal recommendations to organize a successful partnership.
- How to create the partnership of a KA1 Project.
- How to manage the participation of the partners.
- Tools for partners´ search:
- Practical recommendations.
Module 5. How will my proposal be evaluated?
- Evaluation criteria of a KA1 proposal.
- Scores of the different sections.
- Criteria of evaluators and evaluation indicators.
- Key aspects in the evaluation process.
Tips to improve my score.
- Further reading and complementary reference documents.
- Activities and exercises.
- Specific bibliography.